Inhol BV announces Interwire 2013
Friday, Feb 15, 2013
Inhol/PTL will exhibit at the Interwire 2013 in Atlanta, USA in booth 402. Major focus for the Interwire 2013 will be the introduction of an additional range of specialty cross-linkable wire & cable compounds. Inhol will introduce more compounds that are suitable for various cross-link systems and not just irradiation. In 2013 new PTL-brand compounds will be based on one of the 4 major cross-link systems:
- Silane-grafting /moisture crosslinkable compounds
- Peroxide based mould-curable compounds
- Peroxide based CV-curable compounds
- E-beam radiation crosslinkable compounds
Inhol/PTL got positive feedback from the market place. The growing versatile range of PTL-brand compounds will enable the wire & cable industry to come up with more multiple solutions for their customers. Ron Goethals, director of Inhol/PTL will be present to advise in more detail about the new directions and extended compound portfolio of Inhol/PTL, that also includes thermoplastic compounds, abrasion testers and a new designed hot-set (hot-creep) test oven.
Source: Inhol BV
Other Cable and Wire News
- Nexans technical conference presents a new start for overhead power lines
- TE Connectivity SubCom begins survey work on USA East Coast and Ireland's West Coast for Emerald networks' submarine cable system "Emerald Express"
- MBX 2nd generation - get the best for less
- Applied Motion Products has announced a new range of step motors