First Transmission Solution app launched
Thursday, Jan 31, 2013ComNet Europe Ltd ofLeeds in the United Kingdom, a USA-based manufacturer of fiber optic transmission and networking equipment, is introducing its new product selection app for the iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®.
The ComNet Fiber Optic & Ethernet Products app is a solution identifier that allows you to choose the right transmission product for virtually every application. The ComNet app allows the user to search by application or model number, it also gives the user the opportunity to identify media options and the specific benefits of each when choosing products for new or retrofit applications. The ComNet app gives the user access to product datasheets, installation manuals and A&E Specs for the complete line of fiber optic video, data and audio products as well as fiber optic Ethernet and Ethernet over copper extenders. The ComNet app is available at No-Charge on the App StoreSM.
“The markets ComNet competes in today are continuing to be very fluid. Business today moves quickly,” said Steve Clarke, ComNet Europe Managing Director. “The days of ‘I’ll send a data sheet and we can review in our next meeting’ are past. Having a mobile app puts our product information in the hands of our customers andsales people much faster and we believe gives us a distinct advantage competing on a day-to-day basis,” concluded Clarke.
“To the best of my knowledge, ComNet is the first transmission product manufacturer to offer a mobile app,” said Skip Haight, ComNet VP of Marketing. “Our idea from the beginning has always been to position the company as being focused on innovation, be it product, support or how we strive to delight the customer. Being the first to offer a transmission solution app is another way we continue to set the standard for supporting our customers,” Haight continued.
ComNet offers an extensive line of fiber optic video and data transmission equipment as well as a line of Ethernet Network equipment that is uniquely toughened to meet the needs of the Security and Intelligent Transportation System market. Full product line details are available at www.comnet.net. Call direct 203-796-5300 or email email@example.com for details. The ComNet Fiber Optic & Ethernet Products app is available on the App Store or by visiting http://www.comnet.net/resources/ios-app.html.
Other Fibre Optic News
- Sarawak Cable Berhad announces others letter of acceptance
- FPL announces Port Everglades Power Plant demolition will take place on July 16
- Spectra Energy Corp to drop down all U.S. Transmission and storage assets to Spectra Energy Partners
- Clean Line Energy completes deal for New Mexico transmission project
- Prysmian Group announces Substantial completion of the "Hudson Project" achieved
- Hudson Transmission project now delivering electricity to New York City
- Hudson transmission project goes online ahead of schedule, provides New York City with 660 Mw of additional power, enhanced reliability
- Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies announces Bayswater Power Station, NSW