First Transmission Solution app launched
Thursday, Jan 31, 2013ComNet Europe Ltd ofLeeds in the United Kingdom, a USA-based manufacturer of fiber optic transmission and networking equipment, is introducing its new product selection app for the iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®.
The ComNet Fiber Optic & Ethernet Products app is a solution identifier that allows you to choose the right transmission product for virtually every application. The ComNet app allows the user to search by application or model number, it also gives the user the opportunity to identify media options and the specific benefits of each when choosing products for new or retrofit applications. The ComNet app gives the user access to product datasheets, installation manuals and A&E Specs for the complete line of fiber optic video, data and audio products as well as fiber optic Ethernet and Ethernet over copper extenders. The ComNet app is available at No-Charge on the App StoreSM.
“The markets ComNet competes in today are continuing to be very fluid. Business today moves quickly,” said Steve Clarke, ComNet Europe Managing Director. “The days of ‘I’ll send a data sheet and we can review in our next meeting’ are past. Having a mobile app puts our product information in the hands of our customers andsales people much faster and we believe gives us a distinct advantage competing on a day-to-day basis,” concluded Clarke.
“To the best of my knowledge, ComNet is the first transmission product manufacturer to offer a mobile app,” said Skip Haight, ComNet VP of Marketing. “Our idea from the beginning has always been to position the company as being focused on innovation, be it product, support or how we strive to delight the customer. Being the first to offer a transmission solution app is another way we continue to set the standard for supporting our customers,” Haight continued.
ComNet offers an extensive line of fiber optic video and data transmission equipment as well as a line of Ethernet Network equipment that is uniquely toughened to meet the needs of the Security and Intelligent Transportation System market. Full product line details are available at www.comnet.net. Call direct 203-796-5300 or email email@example.com for details. The ComNet Fiber Optic & Ethernet Products app is available on the App Store or by visiting http://www.comnet.net/resources/ios-app.html.
Other Fibre Optic News
- Siemens commissions record-high-efficiency 750MW steam power plant Lünen in Germany
- ViaWest selects GE to power its data centers
- Nexans technical conference presents a new start for overhead power lines
- TE Connectivity SubCom begins survey work on USA East Coast and Ireland's West Coast for Emerald networks' submarine cable system "Emerald Express"
- Microgrid control technology to enable greening of remote island (VIDEO)
- Alcatel-Lucent and Nextgen Group complete first Australian field trial of 400G data transmission over live network
- Alstom China’s highest capacity generator transformer now in operation
- Techno Electric bags concession for setting up of Transmission System for Patran 400 KV Sub Station