Brevini to exhibit at Subsea UK 2013 – February 6th and 7th
Wednesday, Jan 16, 2013
Subsea UK 2013 in Aberdeen is a leading event for the marine equipment market in the UK. With well over a hundred subsea-focused exhibitors expected, Subsea UK aims to continue its reputation for hosting high-quality events, providing you with the platform to do business and learn about the subsea sector.
Brevini Power Transmission supply a comprehensive range of gear units and winches that are being used extensively in the Marine and Offshore market. The range includes, planetary gear units, helical and bevel helical gear units, hydraulic lifting winches and special lifting winches. Most of Brevini products have DNV type approval as well as options for Lloyds and ABS. Supplying reliable and innovative solutions for deck machinery, including winches, cranes, tensioners, carousels and drilling equipment. Brevini will be exhibiting at Subsea UK along with Brevini Fluid Power who have a full range of fixed and variable displacement motors and pumps as well as ranges of valves and powerpacks.
Source: Brevini Power Transmission
- ViaWest selects GE to power its data centers
- Nexans technical conference presents a new start for overhead power lines
- TE Connectivity SubCom begins survey work on USA East Coast and Ireland's West Coast for Emerald networks' submarine cable system "Emerald Express"
- Microgrid control technology to enable greening of remote island (VIDEO)
- Alcatel-Lucent and Nextgen Group complete first Australian field trial of 400G data transmission over live network
- Alstom China’s highest capacity generator transformer now in operation
- Techno Electric bags concession for setting up of Transmission System for Patran 400 KV Sub Station
- National Grid to resume work on £6m Wirral project to secure energy supplies